With our experience in the Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia we are confident that we can tackle all site conditions, successfully completing any task in the growing Marine Renewable Energy sector.
Offshore/Onshore Wind Energy
RJMI’s port facilities are ideally suited to serve Offshore and Onshore Wind Energy developers and supply chain partners:
- Laydown and storage services alongside our lower yard and upper yard with warehouse capacity for turbine components and cabling
- Flexibility to configure our facility to accommodate construction marshalling activities for fixed and floating offshore wind
- Deep-water, ice-free port with no air draft restrictions. 400NM from New England Offshore wind construction sites
- Heavy lift capabilities available on demand
- Port handling and distribution of wind turbine components for projects in Atlantic Canada